1. High engine power and utmost impact power output
For soil compaction in sewage and trench construction, for the compaction of backfills or for landscaping applications, DRTR-70 Rammer is always the right choice. Its four-stroke gasoline engine from Honda has been specifically developed for vibratory tampers. the oil sensor protect the engine won't runs in lack oil position. the machine offers maximum reliability tanks to an efficient air filter system with cyclone pre-cleaner as well as the highly wear-resistant components which are perfectly matched to each other.
2. Confortable Operation and outstanding performance
The 70KG HONDA TAMPING RAMMER excels with its outstanding tamping output and the proven and durable tamping system. Minimum hand/arm vibrations as well as useful carrying handles and rolls
For transporting the tamper ensure a unique operation comfort.
Excellent compaction results, exemplary operating comfort and rugged design are the essential requirements vibratory tampers must meet.
1. Reliable four stroke engine delivers low emission and noise;
2. Ingenious throttle lever for smooth operation;
3. Heavy shock mount system reduces hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort;
4. Durable plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free;
5. Laminated wood and steel shoe absorbs and withstand vibration shock;
6. Protective top frame cover eliminates possible damage to the enigne;
7. Innovative engine side cover protects and guards recoil starter from particles;
8. Convenient rollers for easy loading;
9. Perfectly balanced while delivering ideal compaction with controlled jumping motions without affecting the impact force;
10. Germany manufactured polyurethane ribbed belloww for long life;
11. Specially designed trolley kit for easy transportation;
|Engine brand||Honda GX100|